The Roses

A twenty-One Belle




Hi there. You've stuck in my unprivate diary. I don't care who you are, I just hate people who talking shit about me. As you know, I have a mouth like a sailor. So remind yourself. Thank you.

Status : NEVER EVER FORGIVE AN ASSHOLE

#NazmiIryaniLoveStory💞

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Find me 🌟


FACEBOOK: Iryani Sharieda
TWITTER: @IryaniShaa
INSTAGRAM: @iryanishaa

TADOM HILL
So I was spending my weekend with le ladies at Tadom Hill. The story begin.................


Hi!

Ok actually bukan spending sangat. Just drop by je pun, ayat mesti lah nak over kan lewlsss -.-
So if anyone asking me whether pernah pegi or not, boleh lah jawab pernah kan. Kalau tak pernah mesti orang cakap "eh kata orang banting, tak kan tak pernah pegi tadom" Ko hingat banting tu kecik je ke hahahahah!

Kiteorg just singgah for a while and of course selfie and snap a thousand of pictures here ((perempuan kan)) pegi mana mesti ambik gambar dulu hahah. Seriously, what I can say is gambar lagi cantik daripada the real place hahahah! Kat tempat water activity jelah cantik. The other places okay lah, so-so gittuwww. I should try the water activity someday sebab at time kiteorg datang pun dah lewat petang so tak menyempat nak join the water activity. Nampak seronok gilaaa and the view jelah cantik cuma dia memang betul-betul tepi highway KLIA tu haa.


Tadom Hill, we will meet again next time okay!



Thank you for reading! xoxo