The Roses

A twenty-One Belle




Hi there. You've stuck in my unprivate diary. I don't care who you are, I just hate people who talking shit about me. As you know, I have a mouth like a sailor. So remind yourself. Thank you.

Status : NEVER EVER FORGIVE AN ASSHOLE

#NazmiIryaniLoveStory💞

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Find me 🌟


FACEBOOK: Iryani Sharieda
TWITTER: @IryaniShaa
INSTAGRAM: @iryanishaa

twenty-One



Alhamdulilah, i was born on 09 september 1994 and yesterday i'm officially 21 yeayyyy! Hihi

Thank you so much for all your wishes guys, me love you hehe and of course a million thanks to my parents (mama&papa) for raising me with all your love! anndddddd to my best-sibling-ever sebab jadi adik-adik yang baik plus being my good listener whenever the story good or bad. To my baby, thank you for all your concern and care for all this while, happy to know you sebab awak lah lelaki pertama kita jumpa yang paling banyak cakap pastu since kita kenal awak lah orang first and last yang wish every year hahaha! To my friends and girlfriends, thank you sebab tak pernah tak lupa nak wish and aku paling tak leh lupa last year korang prank aku dgn miena tengah pagi dengan bahan-bahan korang sampai aku kena mandi banyak kali -.- pastu kita jerit mcm pontianak sampai semua orang marah. lastly, to nooramalina *the one yang aku kenal sama birthday dgn aku* -- Happy birthday to us! Hiks.